Managed Pay Per Click Services
Pay per click (or PPC) is both an incredibly useful and greatly misunderstood form of advertising. When approached effectively PPC enables the advertiser to control spend and track the success of a campaign.
In its simplest form pay per click is very similar to an auction. You bid on a keyword, and if a user searches for your keyword then your ad displays. If they click on your ad you pay an amount determined by your bid. However, in practice there are many factors that can influence your success. This is because the search engines take into account the performance of your account as a whole when determining your position on the page and the price you pay. There are also many pitfalls to watch out for such as irrelevant clicks, search engine editorial policy and geo-targeting. All of this means that while a well run account will prove cost effective, an inefficient account can end up costing you a great deal for very little return.
What Our Managed PPC Service Offers
- Account creation
Settings adjusted for your business including:
- Geographical and language targeting
- Network and device selection
- Bidding and budget options
- Position preference and delivery method
- Ad extensions (display of location information and also ‘click-to-call’ option for mobile devices with full internet access)
- Ad scheduling options
- Ad delivery options
- Ad frequency and demographic bidding (when opted into content network)
- Keyword analysis and selection
- Negative keyword research and selection
- Match type selection
- Bid research and implementation
- Account structure design and implementation (campaigns/ad groups)
- Ad copy creation
- Conversion tracking set up
- Google Analytics set up
- Regular keyword, bid and ad optimisation
Monthly progress reports.
Whether you have an underperforming campaign already running or you're completely new to pay per click, contact us and we can advise you on the best approach for your business. We will even provide you with £75 worth of free clicks to get you started. For more information please call us now on 01233 820730.